Monday, October 13, 2008

* Cosplay Mania 2008



Still tired and lack of rest from the Baguio adventure, we still managed to attend the Cosplay Mania 2008 at SM Megatrade Hall 3 at SM Megamall, Cosplay Mania 08 is on of the major cosplay events for the year so I shouldn't miss it.
We arrived around 12:30pm and damn there's tons of people already so we decided to buy tickets already which cost 10 buck per person (not bad). I think the location was too small for the event, there's a lot of people and it is very hot inside. A lot of good cosplayers are also there. So I didn't waste my time to use my Nikon d40 to take pictures of the cosplayers and the toys dispalyed.



There are also gaming booths and booths that sells cosplay accesories and costumes, there are also booths that sells toys in a reasonable price.
A lot of cosplayers are there, I was amazed with their costumes and I know they put a big effort and money on it. I saw Ryuk, "L", Evangellion, The Akatsuki group, and the famous "Sailor Man" which really made the people laugh.



Around 1pm I saw my schoolmate Ace then my friend Miguel who are also into photography, so we strolled around in a bit to take pictures and decided to take our lunch in the food court around 1:30pm (before we missed Alodia)

*Alodia is a famous cosplayer



So there 2:30pm Alodia arrived together with her sister Ashley in the Maxcollector booth inside, of course as expected there's a lot of people who wanted to take pictures and to meet her personally. Good thing me and my girlfriend had our chance to go inside and have a picture of Alodia and Ashley.

We continued going inside the hall and outside to take pictures until 4pm and decided to go to Robinsons Galeria for the FHM Event for October 2008

*read my FHM October Event blog


We came back at Mega around 7pm and still a lot of people inside so we just decided to take pictures of the cosplayers outside the venue and decided to go home and take a rest. Damn I was really tired and exhausted on this day with all of my stuff from Baguio with the pasalubongs and souvenirs.
Thanks for reading ^_^

No comments: