Sunday, October 5, 2008

* 1st Photoshoot


I'm a newbie in photography, recently I joined a photography group in the multiply site that was founded by a schoolmate/friend of mine Ace. The group is for Caviteno's who is into photography and to bad I'm from Laguna but I still joined the group. 1st model shoot was set for October 5 and since 10am is the call meeting time at SM Pala Pala and my shift for October 4 is 9pm-6am, I already brought my stuff and my cam with me in the office. After my tiring shift I slept in the sleeping quarters for 2 hourse (6am-8am) and ate breakfast in Alabang and went to the meeting place (it's been a while since I've been to Cavite)


I arrived around 10:30am and some of the members are already there and also our model Ira. Ace (President) introduced me to the members. We left SM around 12 noon and went to clubhouse of La Mediterenia, we are 12 in the group during that time so we divided the group into 3 and per shoot is 15mins. We had 2 models and had the shoot in the clubhouse and in the forest like aread of the village. Even though the weather is not good the shoot went well and I learned alot from the other members.

Even though sleepless and tired I'm really happy with the shoot and excited with the next shoot which is street photography or Churches in Cavite. Feeling really bad because of stress and lack of sleep I still went straight to work that night.

*photos to be posted soon!

No comments: