Sunday, November 29, 2009

* Manila Auto Salon 2009

Manila Auto Salon is a yearly event usually held at SMX Convention Center near SM Mall of Asia, this is one of the major car show event in the country. It's a 4 day event starting Thursday and ends Sunday, this year the entrance fee is 60 pesos for adults, 30 for kids and 45 for Elders (I guess same as last year). The event is full of modified cars and PGA cars that we won't see in the streets here in the Philippines like Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche and more. Car Accesories and anything about car like insurance and more. This event is for car enthusiast, Photographers, car show fanatics, bloggers and even cosplayers this year. I was able to attend day 4 because I have work during the first three day of the said event.

Celebrities and models can be seen in this kind of events and for this year Rabah Al Hussaini, Japeth Aguilar and Eric Salamat of the Ateneo Blue Eagles is present in the said event. Jahziel Manabat and Abby Poblador from Playboy Philippines is also there.

me, Japeth Aguilar, Eric Salamat and Rabeh Al Hussaini of Ateneo


with Playboy's March 2009 Playmate of the Month Jahziel Manabat

I'm also happy to see friends (photographers, bloggers, models and friends) in the MAS 2009 event. Day 4 was really crowded because it's the last day and also because of the awardings. The 60 bucks I payed is really worth it and I can say I enjoyed the event.

No comments: