Wednesday, December 2, 2009

* Bigger Stronger Faster [movie]

Ever since the New Moon movie was shown almost every gym rat is talking about the steroids issue about Taylor (Jacob Black), a friend who also lift weights in the same gym where I life weights told me to watch this movie. SOme people in the gym as well are into steroids nowadays but not me.

I just recently watched this movie about Steroids, a documentary about the illegal substance or drug called steroids used by body builders, athletes and by other people for a different purpose. I was shocked and learned a lot after watching the movie. Stars like Hulk Hogan, Sly Stallone, Athletes and Arnold admitted they took steroids. This movie shows as well that some supplements are not "that" effective like Hydroxycut because the endorsers are also Roids users. This is a good documentary and also a life story of a family and how Steroids affected and changed their lives.

No comments: