Saturday, November 15, 2008

* Up Dharma Down gig at The Podium with Ashley and Alodia

* continuation of my UST vs San Sebastian blog (all happened in 1 day 11.14.08)

After the UST and Baste game I went to the Podium because I saw in musik lokal's website that Up Dharma down will be at The Podium (7pm). When I arrived at the place, I saw a party like event. Red carpet, wine and foods then I saw that there is a stage in front and the Up Dharma album cover is there, so I said this is the event. But as I discovered that it was the opening of the A-Shop (Apple/MAC) at the Podium and Up Dharma will perform. Saw Senatro Allan Cayetano and Pia Cayetano, Brent Javier, Amber and the Gosengfiao sisters (Ashley and Alodia). What I did was approached them and chat with Ashley first about their bands gig and then with Alodia about photography *damn it was like a dream. Because during cosplay events honestly it is really hard to get near Alodia and have a photo with her because she's really famous in the cosplay industry and during that time I was chatting with her like normal friends.

Anyways moving forward Alodia introduced to me the owner of Max Collector then after that we went in front (near the stage) and watched Up Dharma Down as they performed. I took photos of them and so as Ashley and Alodia. After Up Dharma is done me, Ashley and Alodia went to the backstage to have pictures with the band. Eventhough I don't want to leave, I said goodbye to them because my friend Alex is already waiting for me at Glorietta.

with Alodia and Ashley

*to be continued Mossimo Anniversary at Ascend Bar

more pictures check my multiply: http://reachard.multiply.com/photos/album/137/_A.Shop_launch_at_Podium_feat_Up_Dharma_with_Alodia_and_Ashley

No comments: