Saturday, November 15, 2008

* Shakey's V-League (11.14.08) UST vs. San Sebastian

This is the 2nd time that I would watch the V-League live at the Arena gym in San Juan, actually this is the continuation of my Rachel Daquis blog. Afterr having my jersey signed by Rachel Daquisme and my friend Richard (too) bought tickets and went inside the Arena to watch the second game which is UST against San Sebastian. Of course I took pictures of the game and at the same time watched the battle againts the two teams. The match was really exciting and I thought UST is losing but they won the 4th set and won the 5th set to win the game. UST fans are almost 75% of the crowd and they really cheered the Tigers to Victory. Was also lucky to meet Ateneo's Rookie Gretchen Ho after the game ^_^


UST Supporters

Team Set Won 1 2 3 4 5 Total
UST 3 25 17 14 27 15 98
San Sebastian 2 23 25 25 25 11 109


more pictures in my multiply site: http://reachard.multiply.com/photos/album/136/_Shakeys_V-League_11.14.08_UST_vs_San_Sebastian

1 comment:

ticky said...

Hi, thanks for posting the nice pics and the nice story as well. I've been looking forward to watch a game, but i don't know where to buy tickets and how to get to the Arena. Could you please be kind enough to point me to some info or share some details of it. I really do appreciate your kindness. I'll be leaving my number just in case 09285501141 - janice. I'm looking forward to watch a game on Friday.
Thanks a lot.