Monday, November 3, 2008

* FHM November 2008 the 100th issue

I just recently got the copy of the 100th issue of FHM Philippines and I can say I congrats to FHM and a two thumbs up to their 100th issue. I was also excited because of the incoming FHM signing this coming weekends Saturday - Galeria and Sunday - Rob Ermita because it is the first time that I would meet and greet Miss Joyce So. Anyways back with the issue, I was really satisfied with the cover girls Jacq Yu, Cherry Ann Kubot, Gail Nicholas, Precious Adona (a friend of mine) and Joyce So. Pictures are very nice with the girls holding a cake with a "100" candle on it.


Other articles are also cool, the 100 covers, 100 gadgets, music and more. I can say that FHM is getting better as time goes by. That's why they are so far the #1 Men's magazine here in the Philippines. Well hope to see you guys on the signing this weekend and I would take pictures as well using Toki (my cam).

No comments: