Friday, December 4, 2009

* Playboy Philippines December 2009 Event with Jacq Yu at Z-Bar Greenhills

My second stop for the day, I was invited by a friend who is current cover girl for the Playboy Philippines December issue non other than Jacq Yu to attend her event. I wasn't able to go the Playboy radio tour but I was able to attend the launching and press con of the December issue at Z-Bar in Greenhills. I arrived around 8pm at Z-Bar and Jacq was not yet there. Of course the Playboy bunnies are there and the playmates for the previous months. This would be my 5th Playboy event and I can say I do enjoy attending the Playboy launchings and parties.

Jacq Yu arrived around 9pm and of course photo ops in the Playboy wall. It was really cool that they are giving glow in the dark lolipops and Christmas candies in the registration area. Foods and drinks are served and also alcohol by "The Bar". I also saw some models who are I think applying to be a Playboy model. Phem Martinez the Playmate of the month is also present in the event and I can say she is really nice and pretty.



The Press con started and Playboy announced that they will also be having the Playmate of the Year contest just like with Playboy US where they will a chosen one between the 12 playmates for the entire year. After the introduction of the cover girl and the playmate is the question and answer for the press people. After the interviews is the signing of the copies of the latest issue. I'm happy because I was able to have my copy signed by both Jacq Yu and Phem Martinez. I was able to take photos of the inspiring Playboy models, the bunnies, the playmate and the cover girl. Saw some familiar faces and friends in the event as well.


with Jacq Yu (December 2009 Cover Girl)

I left early around 11pm because I still have work by 12mn, looking forward for more Playboy events like this and I wanted to say keep it up and congrats.

No comments: