History from Wikipedia.org
It was then announced on October 30, that Fitch would again be without an opponent as Alves was forced to withdraw because of a posterior cruciate ligament tear. It was later announced that Jon Fitch will face Mike Pierce at UFC 107.
Paul Buentello was scheduled to face Todd Duffee on the card, but an injury has forced Duffee to pull out. Buentello faced Stefan Struve on the card.
A middleweight bout between Alan Belcher and Wilson Gouveia was changed to a 195-pound catchweight bout after Gouveia asked for a 190-pound catchweight limit, but Belcher gave a counter-offer of 195 pounds.
* Welterweight bout: United States Kevin Burns vs. Canada TJ Grant
Grant defeated Burns via TKO (strikes) at 4:57 of round 1.
* Welterweight bout: United States DaMarques Johnson vs. Mexico Edgar Garcia
Johnson defeated Garcia via submission (triangle choke) at 4:03 of round 1. This bout aired on the PPV broadcast after the Penn vs. Sanchez fight.
* Middleweight bout: Brazil Rousimar Palhares vs. Brazil Lucio Linhares
Palhares defeated Linhares via submission (heel hook) at 3:21 of round 2.
* Welterweight bout: United States Johny Hendricks vs. Brazil Ricardo Funch
Hendricks defeated Funch via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-25).
* Lightweight bout: United States Matt Wiman vs. United States Shane Nelson
Wiman defeated Nelson via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).
* Catchweight bout (195 lbs): United States Alan Belcher vs. Brazil Wilson Gouveia
Belcher defeated Gouveia via TKO (strikes) at 3:03 of round 1. This bout aired on the PPV broadcast after the Mir vs. Kongo fight.
* Heavyweight bout: United States Paul Buentello vs. Netherlands Stefan Struve
Struve defeated Buentello via majority decision (29-28, 29-28, 28-28).
* Lightweight bout: United States Kenny Florian vs. United States Clay Guida
Florian defeated Guida via submission (rear naked choke) at 2:19 of round 2.
* Welterweight bout: United States Jon Fitch vs. United States Mike Pierce
Fitch defeated Pierce via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28).
* Heavyweight bout: United States Frank Mir vs. France Cheick Kongo
Mir defeated Kongo via technical submission (guillotine choke) at 1:12 of round 1.
* Lightweight Championship bout: United States B.J. Penn (c) vs. United States Diego Sanchez
Penn defeated Sanchez via TKO (cut) at 2:37 of round 5 to retain the UFC Lightweight Championship.
It was nice UFC event first is with the Florian and Guida fight next if seeing Jon Fitch back in the UFC then came the Mir fight, I can say I was amazed seeing how Mir gained mass and he looks big now. The fight was really fast and I'm looking forward for the Mir vs Lesnar 3 soon and finally the main event, Penn showed that he is the best at 155lbs outclassing his opponent Diego Sanchez. Penn showed his takedown defense and his striking ability hitting Sanchez hard and it all ends in Round 5 because of the cut Sanchez got.