Wednesday, December 16, 2009

* It's a Wrap: Rogue Magazine Christmas Bash at Encore

It's my first time to attend a Rogue Magazine event and this was Rogue's 3rd annual Christmas party, my friends was able to attend last year's party and they said it was fun. It was also my first time in Encore (lol) last time I was here was during the Embassy days which is a long long time. Anyways We arrived around 9pm and security was really strict, we registered and we are given the latest issue of Rogue Magazine (which is really cool) back issues are also free so I took the Rogue issues that I don't have. I was able to get my DSLR cam inside. It was open bar from 9pm onwards beer, vodka, jimbean, soda and more. Food is also being offered by the staff in every table. Party is really nice and the crowd is cool.

Add ImageGeorgina Wilson, me and Solenn Heusaff

Personalities like Danny Siegle and Roseann Prieto arrived, Rogue cover girls Ornusa Cadness, Georgina Wilson, Sanya Smith and Solenn Heusaff was there. Saw Kate Torralba and more. It was a nice year ender party for Rogue and looking forward for their parties and issues next year :)

photos click
here

No comments: