Saturday, December 12, 2009

* Mark and Gina Morfe's Wedding

/12/06/09 UST Church/

A good friend of mine ask me to be the Bestman for his wedding, it was my first time to do this and I feel excited at the same time nervous. I was on leave for December 5 (Saturday) then woke up early and went to the hotel where my friend is staying. I arrived around 7:30am and ate breakfast, we went up to the room and rest for a bit. After an hour we started to preapare and then the Photographers arrived and started taking photos of me and the groom. Around 12 noon we went to UST church and the wedding was held. I was the first one to walk to the shrine and I was so nervous but I'm happy everything went ok. The wedding is really nice but I wasn't able to take alot of photos because I am the bestman. Wedding ended around 2:30pm and then we took photos outside the church.

Click here for the photos that I took.

Reception is held at Magsaysay (in front of Diamond Hotel). I can say food is really nice, I was asked to do the toast for the couple and a little speech. My friends Alex and his wife and Robin was also there. Everything ended around 7pm and I went straight to work. A very tiring but happy day and I do congratulate my friend Mark and Gina, I know they really planned this and everything went out fine.

No comments: