Sunday, December 20, 2009

* FHM Philippines December 2009 issue with LJ Reyes

The first FHM event for December 2009 was supposed to be last December 11 but unfortunately cover girl LJ Reyes was sick during that day so the FHM event was moved to December 19 (Saturday) and will be held at the same location as always at teh Robinson Galeria Movie World. I was not feeling well during that day but I told myself this would be my last event for 2009 and I at the same time I wanted to meet LJ Reyes and have my December issue personaly signed by her. FHM meet and greet with LJ Reyes is scheduled from 6pm - 8pm and I arrived around 6pm and the line is not that long compared to the previous signings. The event was hosted by Sam YG of Magic 89.9 FM and the signing started around 6:30pm.



LJ Reyes (Lourna Jane Pujeda Reyes) by the was is a runner up for the second season of GMA 7's reality TV show Starstruck, she mentioned that her birthday is December so she thinks that maybe this month is the month that she should try posing for FHM, which is her first time as well to pose for a men's magazine.




my favorite photo inside the mag

LJ Reyes was really nice and friendly during her meet and greet and even asked for continuous support for next year. The event is very organized and it went well. Till the next FHM event for 2010.

No comments: