Sunday, December 27, 2009

* Gosei Sentai Dairanger

Gosei Sentai Dairanger

I was collecting and searching for Super Sentai video's in the net, Specially the old one. I have Maskman, Jetman and Bioman already and have the complete episodes of the Super Sentai series from 2001 (Timerangers) to the current Super Sentai series which is Shinkenger. I've been downloading most of my sentai stuff and Kamen Rider series, specials and movies at tvnihon.com. I was able to download 16 episodes of Megaranger in the site but until now they haven't upload any new episodes. Recently I was able to see that the 1993-1194 Super Sentai series is also available which is Gosei Sentai Dairanger where "White Ranger" from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers appeared, I already downloaded episodes 1 and 2 and waiting for the following episodes.

Gosei Sentai Dairanger which translates in english as Five-Star Squadron Dairanger is the 17th Sentai series by Toei Company. Broadcast from February 19, 1993 to February 11, 1994.

For series downloads check out http://www.tvnihon.com/

No comments: