Friday, December 11, 2009

* Tayo and Taumbayan, Tayo ang Pagbabago



I was just informed by a friend that there was a concert that will be held at Makati Ave. so I said I would try to go there to kill time. I was walking around Ayala and I was able to see my friend She and she that Moonstar88 is also playing in the said concert so we walked together to Makati Avenue. It was not an ordinary concert it was a people's tribute to CNN Hero Efren Penaflorida and at the same time people who will attend are ask to bring gifts, food and donations that will be given to the victims of Maguindanao Massacre.



The event was hosted by Jim Paredes and Mikee Cojuangco, her wife Dodot was there and Senator Kiko Pangilinan. There's alot of people in yellow who are watching the event. I've heard that they walked from the Ninoy Aquino Statue in Ayala Avenue from 3:00PM and went to Makati Avenue, concert started 5:00PM. Some roads are closed that caused a little traffic but everything is ok when we arrived around 7:30pm. I was able to take photos of Moonstar88 as they perform and I was happy because this was my first time to attend an event something like this from a far it was like a rally but it was not. Hope everything would be solved and justice would prevail in the Maguindanao Massacre.

click here for the complete photos that I took.

No comments: