Wednesday, December 23, 2009

* GE Money Fierce and Fabulous 3rd Annual Townhall

/ 12.20.2009 | Palms Country Club Filinvest, Alabang /


2nd time to do modelling

The original date for the company's Christmas party was supposed to be the 13th but it was moved to the 20th for some reason. This is my 2nd Christmas party with my company GE Money Servicing Philippines. I am excited and at the same time a little nervous because I was included again to represent our Portfolio (Chervon) for the Annual Fashion Walk Off, I can say last year was really not cool. The theme of the party is Fierce and Fabulous (Red) so everyone is wearing red. Party started a little bit late, us and the other models are seated in a different location. Speech was given by the Site Leader and Awards and raffles are also given.


Team Stu

Food was served and it was great, I can say I loved the Sushi and Salad. After eating the Boss from different Portfolio's danced and it was really nice, Dance contest also happened after that and finally the Fashion Walk Off, Carlos Agassi (model, actor and body builder) was one of the judge. Everything went well and all the designs are great, unfortunately we didn't win but that's okay. Party ended around 10pm and we took photos with friends and teamates during the party.

complete photos from my cam click here

No comments: