Friday, January 2, 2009

* X-Mas Toycon and Cosplay Event

It was really a good idea that they organized another Toycon since X-mas is several days away and at the same time include a cosplay fashion walk for the event. Me and my friend Mark went to SM Megamall to attend the event at the same time check the toys and take photos of the cosplayers.

We arrived around 3pm and took photos of the cosplayers right away, meet new and old friends in the event. I can say there's a lot of cosplayers and it reminds me of Cosplaymania08. Meet our friend Jervin in the convention too bad he wasn't able to charge his battery for his DSLR.


About the Toy Convention, entrance fee is 30php but few booths compare to the previous cons. I was able to buy my Gekiranger toys which is on 50% off.


I still have work at 10pm so me and my friends just ate first at the foodcourt then I went straight to work afterwards.

More Photos: http://reachard.multiply.com/photos/album/162/_X-mas_Toycon

No comments: