Monday, January 12, 2009

* Apl de Ap of Black Eyed Peas invades Club Ascend

It was 2009 now and I'm browsing facebook and saw that I was invited to attend the Apl de Ap event at Ascend. So I asked my friends if they want to go out but the thing is they have some things to do and work. So I asked my gf if she can come with me at Ascend and she said yes. It was a Saturday and I do have work at 10pm, I don't want to miss the event so I said I would just go on half day. A friend Andrew texted me that he would also be at Ascend so we meet him at Starbucks Bonifacio High, finally my stickers are complete :D anyways moving forward, We went to Ascend around 10:30pm because guest list is only valid till 11pm.

Ascend is not yet crowded and before 12am the crowd starts to arrive. Saw some friends and familiar faces in the party. Event started around 12:30am and I was able to take photos of DJ Mia Guzman and Apl De Ap. Crowd is going crazy and the music is great. Too bad I wasn't able to finish the event because I have work at 3am. But in a way I can say I enjoyed it and my 1st event for the year.

No comments: