Wednesday, January 21, 2009

* Starbucks Planner 2009

Finally I got my Starbucks 2009 planner, I can say getting the stickers is a little bit hard comapre to last year that they have a promo that they gave you two stickers for one drink. Last year I was able to get two planners, one for myself and one for my girlfriend and this year I only got one.

I started completing my card with stickers November of last year and I completed my stickers January this year. When I tried to exchange my card, Starbucks *almost all branches* has ran out of stock. This year they are offering three colors which are Black, Red and Blue and I wanted to get the black one. According to them they are going to have stocks January 16th so after my shift which is 7am I went to the nearest Starbucks and get my planner. Good thing about it is they gaved me a stub which is a complimentary stub since they ran out of stocks for a week I assumed.

No comments: