Wednesday, January 7, 2009

* Maxim 2009 Calendar Party

It's been a while since we heard something from Maxim, last event that I attended is I gues the party for Roxanne Guinoo at White Ave Bar in Timog. Suddenly I was shocked that they would have this party and yeah the good move for them to end the year with a blast.


Invites is needed to attend this party and good thing I got three, I gaved it to my friends Alex and Mark. It was really a good thing cause I'm on leave during the week and I went to ABS CBN to get my tickets and meet my friends in Glorietta. Arrived around 9pm and party has started already, wasn't able to get in because of the jam packed crowed in Warehouse 135 in Yakal St. Makati


So after several minutes we got in and damn it was jam packed. Mocha is already performing and there's alot of peeps and photographers. The event was hosted by Malaya and Phoem Baranda. Cover Girl for December Cristine "Eva Fonda" Reyes was there for a meet and greet, the Pinoy Fear Factor Girls and the Ran Online Calendar Girls.


Music is also great and alot of personalities. Left around 1am and grab a bite at KFC then went home. Happy to have my December issue signed by Cristine and by the Pinoy Fear Factor Girls.


For more photos visit my site: http://reachard.multiply.com/photos/album/158/_Maxim_2009_Calendar_Party_at_Warehouse_135

No comments: