Wednesday, January 28, 2009

* Underworld 3: Rise of the Lycans

It's been a long time or I can say it's been several months since I watched a movie in a cinema theater. Me and my girlfriend decided to watch Underworld 3: Rise of the Lycans. We watched it at Robinsons Galeria and ticket price is 180 bucks but I can say it's worth it. I've seen the previous Underworld movies which really amazed me, Vampires and Werewolves. Watched the movie at 7:40pm. No spoilers, I can say the movie was great, the effects and the story is good. The story is about the past, story about Sonja/SOnya and Lucian and where the vampire and wolves genes met. Movie is action packed and blood are everywhere so I think the movie should be rated R-13 or 18 maybe for some scenes as well. Well overall the movie was great and I gave it 8 out of 10 and I'm looking forward if there would be a sequel for this Underworld movie.

No comments: