Monday, January 12, 2009

* FHM January 2009 issue signing with Carlene Aguilar


It's 2009 and my streak with the monthly FHM signing should not stop haha, Got the copy of the January issue and I can say I liked it *as always, Alot of babes were featured in the issue like my friend Avi Siwa. A friend joke won as Joke of the Month as well.


Venue is still at Robinsons Galeria Movie World and I arrived around 5pm, ate at Sisig Hooray before going to the event. Meet the usual faces in the FHM events and mostly my friends. Event should start by 6pm and good thing it did, It was hosted by Sam YG of Boys Night Out for Magic 89.9 FM. Learned a new term which is Batman or "Batang Manyak" haha. I can say the line is kinda short and I'm happy bout the FHM staff because they are not strict. I was able to take photos inside, even though im done with my turn. Carlene is pretty eventhough she's already a mom I can say she is still hot and very nice. I left early because I still have work at 10pm.

No comments: