Tuesday, October 27, 2009

* Nike Hyperize AP



I just recently bought my Nike Hyperize AP or Hyperize Philippines Edition, I can say that I am really a fan of Philippine inspired items like my adidas Philippines track jacket and this shoe. It's been a while since I bought a basketball shoes and the last kicks that I bought was a black high cut Chucks. Since I do play basketball alot, I decided to buy one. Some of my friends told me to just get the Class A ones at Greenhills or Metropolis but of course the quality is still the subject here. I saw the price at the Nike store and it cost around 7.2k so I tried checking ebay.ph and I found a seller who is selling it (brand new) for 5.8k only. Before I deal with the seller, after a basketball game at Starmall Alabang me and a friend checked out if there is a fake version and good thing there is none. I contacted the seller and we met at Trinoma.


5 extra lace

My review for the shoes is it very light and comfortable. Since I do jum alot, this shoes is right for me. I like the design and the free 5 extra lace with 5 colors (green and yellow, green, yellow, blue and red). I chose the hyperize than the hyperdunk because of the design and the color. I'm starting to get addicted to shoes now and planning to buy another one this December.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My husband who is just 37 years old loves Nike basketball shoes. I would have really gone for these shoes, if I would have seen this blog before. My next purchase will be these shoes.

So I just ordered NIKE HYPERMAX TB shoes for him from shoedeals4u.com and my husband is waiting for its arrival.

Just have a look at the shoe, which have I ordered.

reachard said...

Is there a Nike Hyperize AP in shoedeals4u.com? I really like this model because of the colors just like the colors in the flag of the Philippines :)