Tuesday, October 27, 2009

* UFC 104 Machida vs Shogun



The event was held October 24, 2009 at Los Angeles, California. I watched the reply because I had somehting to do during the live telecast. I can say that I really liked the fight against Shogun and Machida. Eventhough for me Shogun who won the fight. This is the first time that I saw blood from Machida's face and his stomach already red because of the knees and kicks he got from Shogun. Lyoto was ellusive but I can say Shogun really preapred for this battle and hits Machida alot of times. Dana White announced that there would be a rematch cause he also thinks Shogun won.
Main card
Johnson defeated Yoshida via TKO (punches) at 0:41 of round 1.
Stevenson defeated Fisher via submission (elbows) at 4:03 of round 2.
Tibau defeated Neer via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28).
Velasquez defeated Rothwell via TKO (punches) at 0:58 of round 2
Machida defeated Rua via unanimous decision (48-47, 48-47, 48-47) to retain the UFC Light Heavyweight Championship.
Note: Info courtesy of Wikipedia.Org

No comments: