Friday, October 9, 2009

* FHM October 2009 with Valerie Concepcion



I was really excited when I've heard that Valerie Concepcion aka Ms. Slenda will cover for the October issue of FHM Philippines and of course me and the guys are looking forward for her meet and greet. The event was held as always at Robinson's Place Movie World from 5pm-7pm but it started around 6pm. It was my second time to meet her and during our first meeting I wasn't able to have a photo with her and finally I had my chance. She was really nice and friendly, I found her pretty when I first saw her at Click in channel 7 years ago.



The event is ok because staff is really nice and not strict, no bouncers haha. They allowed the fans to have their old issues of FHM signed as well.

The October issue is great issue, the photos are very classy and babes galore I can say. Game and movie reviews are also good. I can say FHM became an all around magazine because there is alot to see and learn by reading it.

No comments: