Monday, October 26, 2009

* Fashion Week [Sunday] 10/25/09



I was invited by a good friend Wavski and given an invites to watch a fashion event at SMX Convention Center at SM Mall of Asia. Fashion Week is an event being held at SMX and Mall of Asia Atrium for 7 days. Models, Celebrities and Famous Designers will be spotted on this event. I got some invites for last PFW Event but I wasn't able to attend because of work but this time is my time to attend it. Me, Wavs her cousin and her sister watched the fashion show scheduled for 1:00pm at SMX Hall 2 for the Premier D Collection. Got the invites from my Wavski's friend who is one of the designers. We are seated in the front seat and I was able to take photos of the fashion show. It was my first time to watch and take photos of a fashion show and I can say it was a nice experience. The fashion show lasted for almost an hour and the designs are nice. The designer's for the show was Anthony Nocom, Jun Jun Cambe, Marc Tana, Odelon Simpao, Simon Ariel Vasquez and Ziggy Savella.



Around 7pm we went inside to SM Mall of Asia to watch the Bench, Human and Kashieca fashion show held the the Atrium. It wasa star studded fashion show and there is alot of people who watched the show. Celebrities who walked or modeled for Bench was Aljur, Kris Bernal, JC de vera, Richard Gomes, Lucy Toress, Wilma Doesnt, Elizabeth Ramsey, Paul Lee, Dingdong Dantes, Carla Abellana, Kim Chui, Gerald Anderson, Angelica Panganiban, Coco Martin, Jake Cuenca and more. The event also lasted for an hour, left around 8:15pm because I still have work at 9pm and I was late (wink). I'm looking forward for the next fashion week event to take photos or hopefully to be one of the models :)

No comments: