Sunday, September 13, 2009

* FHM September 2009 with Cristine Reyes

After Cosmania 09 at SM Megamall me and my friends went to Robinson's Galeria to attend the FHM September 2009 signing with Philippines #1 Cristine Reyes. We arrived around 5:45pm and the line is already long. Saw some familiar faces in the signing and some friends. Met some new ones as well and most of them are photographers and toy fanatics as well just like me. There is also a Cobra Energy drink booth behind the stage and they are giving the fans a free taste as well.



After 30 minutes the event started and hosted by Magic's Sam YG and of course introduction with Cristine Reyes and they showed the behind the scene footage of her shoot in SCTEX.


It took a while before we get our turn, we can see that there are Security guards or let's say bouncers on the stage, they are strict this time and we don't know why. I was able to have my magazine sign and have a pic with Cristine Reyes. This was my 3rd time to meet her, My 1st and 2nd time was also both in the same place for the first issue that Cristine became a cover girl for FHM and for the 2008 FHM calendar with Katrina Halili. Cristine was really nice and she stands up for the picture taking for a good photo.


With my review for the September issue, well I can say I liked the shoot for Cristine because if the quality of the photos and there's alot of pictures. It's a special cover back to back with Robin Padilla. FHM is getting better and better, I can say as of the moment they are still the Philippines #1 Men's Magazine. Hoping for classy issues for the coming months and cool events as well.


No comments: