Monday, September 7, 2009

* Disney's Up (2009)



The film centers around a grumpy old man named Carl Fredricksen and an overeager Wilderness Explorer named Russell who fly to South America in a floating house suspended from helium balloons. The movie showed their adventures and struggles on their way to South America.

Since I saw the trailer of this movie, I told myself that I would watch it. I am not a fan or into 3-D films of movies for kids like these but I can say I was excited to watch it. Finally when I've heard that it's already showing in the cinemas I said that I would watch this movie on my restday. As per wikipedia the movie got positive feedback's which I agree and the movie has some sad parts but the movie is great and there's alot of things that would be learned especially for kids. Movie is hilarous and full of adventure

No comments: