Sunday, August 30, 2009

* White Hat Yogurt at Shangri-la Mall with Alodia and Ashley


I was invited by my friends and by Alodia in facebook to attend the White's Hat's August celebrity for charity event in Shangri-la Mall. It's promoting the White Hat Italian Frozen Yogurt and at the same time there is a mini cosplay event and it's for a cause. The event is from 1pm - 5pm but we arrived late because I have work the previous night and I watch UFC 102 first.



When we arrived I saw Alodia and her sister Ashley in the photo wall and photographers and fans are having their photos taken with the Gosiengfiao sisters including us, of course we had our turn. Saw some cosplayer and photographer friends in the said event. Even tried the frozen yogurt and I can say it was delicious. You can add up to 21 selection of fruits kiwi, strawberry, cheesecakes, blueberry, chocolate chips and more. I'm craving for more honestly, price is ok it cost around 100-200 bucks but the taste was great.



After the photo session Alodia and Ashley helped and serves the orders for the customers including us.





No comments: