Saturday, August 8, 2009

* Treehouse Productions Event at BHS 08.05.09

It was my off today and I was informed that Moonstar88, Hale, Mayonnaise and Hilera will have a gig at MAG:NET cafe at Bonifacio High Street. It's been a while since I've been to MAG:NET. Treehouse Productionis the one who organized the gig. It started around 10pm and ticket is only 150 bucks and 1 free drink. I was able to take photos of the event and listened to the music of the mentioned bands.
Saw Bianca King, Rhian Ramos and Heart Evangelista at MAG:NET and I was lucky to have a photo with Heart.The event ended around 2:30am and the last band that performed was Hilera, saw my friend Jobel who is the girlfriend of Hilera's Ivan. Went to Mc Donald's Greenbelt after the gig to eat then went home. I arrived in our house around 4am already.

for more photos here's the link
http://reachard.multiply.com/photos/album/226/_Treehouse_Productions_MagNet_Cafe_BHS_08.05.09

No comments: