Saturday, August 22, 2009

* (PGSM) Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon

I just recently finished watching the series that's why I'm blogging about it.

I visted CSCENTRL in Greenhills around January of this year, I was looking for something to buy and watch and of course I checked the Sentai list of DVD and saw PGSM (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon) Live Action and I got interested and specially how they look like in live action so I bought Disc 1. To be honest I really didn't watch the cartoons version but of course I know some of the characters.
So I tried to watch it and I can say I liked it because some of the characters are kawaii "cute" especially Ami-Chan (chisaki hama) and Rei-chan (keiko kitagawa)eventhough the effects is not that fascinating the story is nice. After finishing disc 1 I bought disc 2 and 3 when I went back to CSCENTRL the thing is Disc 3 is incomplete so I downloaded the remaining episodes at veoh which is Act 46 - 49.

The series was created by Toei and has a total of 49 episodes below are the list of characters *from wikipedia.org

Miyū Sawai as Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity/Princess Sailor Moon, Queen Serenity

Chisaki Hama as Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury/Dark Mercury

Keiko Kitagawa as Rei Hino/Sailor Mars

Myū Azama as Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter

Ayaka Komatsu as Minako Aino/Sailor V/Sailor Venus

Rina Koike as Luna Tsukino/Sailor

Luna Keiko Han as Luna (voice, cat form)

Kappei Yamaguchi as Artemis (Sailor Moon) (voice)

Jyōji Shibue as Mamoru Chiba/Tuxedo Kamen/Prince Endymion

Aya Sugimoto as Queen Beryl

Jun Masuo as Jadeite (Sailor Moon)

Hiroyuki Matsumoto as Nephrite (Sailor Moon)

Yoshito Endō as Zoisite (Sailor Moon)

Akira Kubodera as Kunzite (Sailor Moon)

Alisa Durbrow as Mio Kuroki

Chieko Kawabe as Naru Osaka

Masaya Kikawada as Motoki Furuhata

Kaori Moriwaka as Ikuko Tsukino

Naoki Takeshi as Shingo Tsukino

Moeko Matsushita as Hina Kusaka

Narushi Ikeda as Sugao Saitou, Minako's manager

What's cool about this is many of these actors also appear in the Kamen Rider series like Jyouji Shibue (Mamoru) as Kamen Rider Ibuki, Masaya Kikawada (Motoki) as Kamen Rider Ichigo.Hiroyuki Matsumoto (Nephrite) and Akira Kubodera (Kunzite) also appear, as well as Tomohisa Yuge (the fake Tuxedo Mask from PGSM Act 9), who portrayed Kamen Rider Zolda and Kamen Rider TheBee, and Satoshi Ichijo (Yuuto from Act 32), who played Kamen Rider Gai. More recently, Rina Koike (Luna in human form) who played Shizuka Nomura from Kamen Rider Kiva.
you can get a copy of this series at CSCENTRL located at Greenbelt 1 2nd floor or go to veoh.com and search Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon!

No comments: