Wednesday, July 28, 2010

* Avatar: The Last Airbender (Movie)

A friend of mine 2 years ago gave me a copy of the animated series Avatar: The Last Airbender by Nickelodeon. It was nice especially the story and then I saw the trailer of this movie way back and I thought that this is going to be a cool movie especially with M. Night Shyamalan (The Happening and The Sixth Sense) as the writer and the director of the movie. I can say that I was disappointed with the movie and I did expect a lot of great effects with The Last Airbender movie. I even checked the reviews of the movie from other sites and most people who watched it didn't liked the movie compare with the animated series. Good movie for kids but for people who have seen the animated series or movie critics the movie is not that good. Hope there would be more improvements with the next books.

No comments: