Sunday, June 14, 2009

* Deathnote Photoshoot


It's been a while since I attended a cosplay photoshoot or even a fashion shoot. I saw my friend's multiply site that they are having detahnote cosplay shoot and I asked if I could join them. Luckily they included me as one of the photographers for the said shoot. Our location is at UP Diliman at QC, it was my 1st time to be there. I arrived in the place around 1pm and good thing they haven't started yet. Saw familiar faces (cosplayers and photographers) and also new ones. Our Deathnote characters are mostly complete (Light, L, M, N, Misa, The death Gods and more) We started around 2pm already and we ended around 7pm and it was raining. I still have work at night so I hurried and I was late for an hour. Our workforce analyst offered VTO's (Voluntary time off) around 12:30am and I volunteered. I had fun with the shoot and expecting for the part two.
for complete photos, below is the link:
http://reachard.multiply.com/photos/album/210/_Death_Note_Cosplay_Shoot_teaser

No comments: