Sunday, June 14, 2009

* Toycon 2009 06.13.09

The leave that I filed around mid May for this day was disapproved, so I have no choice but to go to work at night. After Friday shift I checked my salary and because of my late's and voluntary time off, I got a low salary and it was Toycon 2009 meaning I needed to do some toy shopping.

I woke up around 11:45am, prepare then meet my bebe at Jolibee Pacita, we went to SM Megamall to attend Toycon 2009. Saw some new and old faces mostly photographers and cosplayers. Most peeps has face/gas mask as well because of the H1N1 virus. We arrived around 2:30pm at Megamall, meet up with a fellow PTK (Pino Toy Kolektor) member and get my sentai toys that I bought from him then went to Megatrade Hall then bought tickets cost 100php for the Toycon event. There's alot of peeps inside and it was so hot. We went to Maxi Collector and meet some friends there. I was able to take photos og cosplayers inside and outside Megatrade hall. Saw my friends Mark, Jade, Ralph, Miguel, Alex and Jervin in the event who are also taking photos and checking out the toys. There is also a cosplay competition that's why there's a lot of people inside the Megatrade Hall. Saw my officemate Wavs and my Neighbor Nico because they displayed their toys (exhibit). I was able to buy DVD's as well from CS Centrl. We just stroll around most of the time and around 6:30pm we decided to left the Toycon event and eat at the Food court. We ate at Oku and bought tempura and beef teriyaki.


We just slept in the bus because we are so tired, I went straight to work and my bebe went home. I was so sleepy at work haha as expected.

No comments: