Thursday, September 9, 2010

* UFC Undisputed for PSP

It's been a while since I used my PSP for hours in a day, I thought of buying a PS3 console in the future for the UFC Undisputed game but of course I need to save for that. Then I saw my brother downloading a PSP version for UFC Undisputed. Transferred it to my PSP and tried playing it and I can say I liked it. Graphics wise is far from the PS3 game but it's fun. Different divisions from Lightweight to Heavyweight. MMA stars can be selected BJ Penn, GSP, Matt Hughes, Chuck Liddell, Dan Henderson, Brock Lesnar and more. Gamers can select Stadiums and Referees as well. There is only one person missing in this game which is Randy Couture, I'm not sure if he's a secret character here or there's a task that I need to complete so he can be selected. Well overall I can say it's a good game especially for MMA fans. KO's and submissions are very cool.

No comments: