Wednesday, February 11, 2009

* 7 Pounds - Will Smith


It was our monthsary and me and my girlfriend decided to watch a movie on this day. We went to Alabang Town Center hoping that Valkyrie*Tom Cruise* is already showing too bad it's not so we just strolled around ATC and ate at Burger King. We decided to transfer to festival mall but still Valkyrie is not yet available so we chose 7 Pounds by Will Smith. I can't figure out the story at first and it's kinda boring but damn it was a really really good movie, same thing with Pursuit of Happyness. Movie was very emotional and dramatic and damn it almost made me cry. No spoilers but the movie was about a man changing peoples lives. Two thumbs up ^.^

1 comment:

Nana07 said...

Yeah I liked it too, It almost made you cry? I'm pretty sure I saw real tears from your eyes when we were on our way out of the cinema hahaha! just kidding ;P