Tuesday, February 17, 2009

* Valentines Day 2009 at SM Mall of Asia



I don't have a plan in mind because I thought my leave for this year's Valentine's day is not going to be approved. We are planning to attend the Hot Air Balloon Festival at Pampanga but we have work on the night of February 13 so if we are going to push the balloon festival we are going to be restless lolz. So Manila Ocean Park is also one of the plans but the thing is I woke up 3pm already so we are not going to enjoy the park for several hours and our concern is also the number of peeps who are going to be there. So we ended up at SM Mall of Asia to watch a movie and to eat at a nice resto. We watched Valkyrie of Tom Cruise and stroll around. Bought a balloon in a dog shape..very cute and we called him chuchu hehe, failed to watched the fireworks because we are buying tickets during that time.



We had a hard time finding a resto because all of the resto are jam packed so we ended up at Country Style and I bought a sandwich at Subway. SM Mall of Asia was jam packed because of the Lovapalooza annual event and also the Valentine's concert by Bamboo, Rico Blanco and Sponge Cola. Day went well for me and my girlfriend. Enjoyed this day super.

1 comment:

Nana07 said...

Hey! That's my chuchu! Loveyou!