Thursday, December 25, 2008

* KC and The Sunshines Team Building

Day 1:
It's our 3rd team building for the year, we won as the best team for November for our account so we have extra funds to use for our team bulding. The team have decided to spent it in La Iya, Batangas. I'm on leave during the week and we met in the office 8am. I was so hungry that's why I ate in Mc Donald's forst with my friend Rio then meet my teamates in fron of our office building. There are 3 vehicles Fry, Robert and a rented van. I rode with Fry and her wife Nova. It's been a long drive from Alabang to La Iya, Batangas. I think it took us 3-4 hours. We arrived around 12-1 already. Place is ok, it looks calm but the thing is the weather is not that cool. It was raining every now and then so it was so damn cold. Anyways we started taking photos and the others prepares the food, some slept because some still has no sleep from their shift. Food was really good and we all ate together just like one family and after that we walk and explore the place and I took photos. After hanging out in the beach I decided to take a nap and woke up around dinner time and glad dinner is already ready. After eating we had our group activity and discussion about business and personal matters. It was really sad because some of the our teamates has to leave because of some issues. We end up drinking and watching the Pacquiao-Dela Hoya Pre Fight show in GMA 7 and slept around 3am.


Day 2:


We woke up around 8am and ate breakfast then went to the beach. To be honest I didn't swim in the beach because it was so cold and then again took photos. It's still raining in the morning. Around 10am we decided to fixed our things and decided to leave. Hoping to watch the Pacman fight. It was faster on our way home and it was so quiet in the road because of the Pacman fight. I got in Laguna around 12:30pm.




No comments: