Tuesday, December 2, 2008

* Hataw Hanep Hero 2008

It was my first time to attend a Hero Con and it was held at Tiendesita Silver City Pasig. I invited my friends from CCC (Cavite Camera Club) Jervin and Miguel and we met at Robinson Galeria coz they don't know how to get there. We arrived around 2pm at the venue and bought tickets worth 100 bucks. A lot of people already outside the venue (mostly cosplayers). So we went in and get our cameras and started to make photos. There's alot of cosplayers, most of them are familiar faces and we met and saw during the previous scosplay events. Saw Tin and Ishi the cosplayers that we met at Cosplay Mania 2008 at Megamall and I can say they are an attention grabber, they cosplayed Shion of Haragushi as Mion and Shion. Met alot of cosplay friends that I met at multiply like Vampire Prince, Ian (from plurk), Zell (plurk) and more. While strolling around I saw my friend Doc Albert (worldofalbert) and Mark (markpogi). So we stroll around and took photos of cosplayers, I can say there's alot of cosplayers. I saw Shin Chan, Tifa, RInoa, Lenne, Chucky, Masked Rider Kiva, Super Boink and more. There's also booth's in the events (gaming, toys, cosplay and more). Alot of kids in attendance who really enjoyed the event specially Anime fans with their family. Too bad I have to left early because I still have work at 10pm and I wasn't able to watched Sugar Free perform :(


For more pictures visit my multiply

No comments: