Wednesday, May 11, 2011

* Philippine Fashion Week | Men's Wear

I missed the Philippine Fashion Week event last year and this time I told myself that I won't. I didn't receive invites through the mail this time but I was able to get 4 tickets for 4 shows from friends.

Only had 4 hours sleep because of work I went to SM Mall of Asia around 6pm to meet a good friend who also modeled in Fashion Week before and got my tickets from him for the Men's Wear fashion show Function Room 5 7:30pm. I went to SMX early because I was avoiding traffic because of the Justin Bieber concert in the SM Mall of Asia grounds. As expected different and fashionable attires everywhere. A lot of Photographers and personalities in the area. I'm really excited to take photos because I wanted to try my new lens which is my 70-200mm f/2.8 Sigma lens which will help me take photos better this time.

Line is already long for the show and it's only 7pm and I'm happy I was able to have a better position in the Photographer's area and had my monopod and my camera all set up for the fashion show. Fashion show started around 8:15pm and ends around 9:30pm. Anyways here are some of the photos that I was able to take in the Men's Wear fashion show and also a photo with former MTV VJ Sarah Meier





No comments: