Friday, December 10, 2010

* Meeting Ellen Adarna again :)

After 2 years I was able to meet Ellen Adarna again, thanks to FHM. Ellen Adarna's meet and greet was held at Robinson's Place Galeria Movie World and it's been months or I can say years since I saw the line that long. Everyone wants to meet Ellen Adarna who was before an internet celebrity and now everyone has a chance to talk to her and have a photo with her.

Event should start by 6pm but it started around 6:40pm but it was ok and it's worth the wait, when Ellen came there are I think 6-8 guards and looks like in a police or marine uniform but the good thing is they are not strict this time.

Had my chance and had my latest FHM issue signed and showed Ellen our photo together way back 2008 at Ascend and she was surprised to see it. Thanks FHM and Ellen Adarna for ending my 2010 with a blast, more power and looking forward for your issues next year :)

No comments: