Wednesday, March 24, 2010

* KC and the Sunshines Q1 Team Building



We have been together for almost 2 years and I can say I am really proud to be a member of this team since I started working with GE. My Boss, Coach and my team mates are all cool. I can say we worked hard and had fun being together as a team. I can say I will surely miss everything even though we are still in the same office but not together as one team anymore. Like what they always say "The only constant thing in this world is change" and all I have to do is to adjust and go with the flow and maybe it's going to be a new challenge for me this time being transferred to a different team.

Last Sunday we had our last Team Building which at Starmall Alabang, "Health Ahead" is our theme so we played bowling and it's my 1st time to play the game and I can say it's fun, Pizza is served and sodas while we are playing. After Bowling we went to Barquo and drink till 1am haha I was so drunk. Took photos of our team building.

No comments: