Thursday, March 11, 2010

* FHM-X (10th) Anniversary Party at NBC Tent

with FHM EIC Allan Madrilejos

It was my first time to attend an FHM Philippines party, mostly I'm only attending their signings but not the party. This one was really special because it's not an ordinary event but it's the celebration for 10th year of FHM here in the Philippines. We congratulate them for their success and for making the readers satisfied with every issue. I can say that FHM became better as time goes by. The party is not public and I am happy a friend gave me a ticket. Saw my friends in the event as well enjoying the party, the unlimited booze, food and the girls.

10th Anniversary issue signed by Bangs Garcia


with Aubrey Miles

Event was hosted by the Boy's Night Out DJ's and there is a fashion show where the featured babes in the FHM walked the runway, also the Premiere Vixen girls and the previous cover girls was there like Katrina Halili, Aubrey Miles, Eula Valdez, Iwa Motto, Bangs Garcia, Katya Santos and more. Party started around 8:30pm and ended around 12:30am. I was glad to meet some of the cover girls and even had my latest issue signed by Bangs Garcia. I wanted to congratulate FHM for their success and like we always say to them "More classy issues to come"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Solb-Solb si IDOL. XD

reachard said...

haha Aubrey :)