Saturday, February 6, 2010

* 4Minute Philippine Tour [day 2] - SM Megamall


signed by 4Minute members

The long was has finally come to an end, I wasn't able to attend their tour at SM Mall of Asia because of work so me and some friends just decided to attend day 2 which will be held at SM Megamall. A friend sent me a text message and told me that the line is already long and it's only 11am so I hurried and texted my another friend of mine to go there and buy 2 CD's and get a number. Our numbers are 259 and 260. The limited edition CD+DVD comes with a free poster and 4Minute cards for 495 pesos. I arrived around 1:30pm and saw some friends from the cosplay community in the event. Koreans and Filipino fans gathered and wait for the new K-pop group 4Minute. We are able to go inside around 2pm and waited till 5pm.

Hyuna


Sabrina performed first with some of her acoustic versions and then finally 4Minute performed with their hits Music, Hot Issue and What a Girl Wants. I had a hard time taking photos because of the crowd and my battery was empty so I just decide to take videos using my phone.

The rules kinda sucks because after the performance the meet and greet will only be good for 1 hour and it started 6:10pm and ended exactly 7:10pm, good thing we are able to have our CD's signed and only numbers 1 to 300 are accommodated. No picture takings on the stage as well which is also not that cool. Anyways I'm happy because I was able to say hi to them, see them and have my CD signed and see Hyuna :)

Looking forward for more K-pop artist to visit us here in the Philippines.

No comments: