UFC 108: Evans vs Silva
* Lightweight bout: Brazil Rafaello Oliveira vs. United States John Gunderson
Oliveira defeated Gunderson via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).
* Welterweight bout: United States Mike Pyle vs. United States Jake Ellenberger
Ellenberger defeated Pyle via TKO (punches) at 0:22 of round 2. This bout aired on the Spike broadcast following the Miller vs. Lauzon fight. This bout also aired last on the PPV broadcast following the Evans vs. Silva fight.
* Middleweight bout: United States Mark Munoz vs. United States Ryan Jensen
Munoz defeated Jensen via submission (punches) at 2:30 of round 1. This bout aired on the Spike broadcast following the Kampmann vs. Volkmann fight. This bout also aired on the PPV broadcast following the Hazelett vs. Daley fight.
Spike TV Card
* Lightweight bout: United States Cole Miller vs. United States Dan Lauzon
Miller defeated Lauzon via submission (kimura) at 3:05 of round 1. This bout aired on the PPV broadcast following the Miller vs. Ludwig fight.
* Welterweight bout: Denmark Martin Kampmann vs. United States Jacob Volkmann
Kampmann defeated Volkmann via submission (guillotine choke) at 4:03 of round 1. This bout aired on the PPV broadcast following the Lauzon vs. Stout fight.
* Heavyweight bout: Brazil Junior dos Santos vs. Netherlands Gilbert Yvel
dos Santos defeated Yvel via TKO (punches) at 2:07 of round 1.
* Lightweight bout: United States Jim Miller vs. United States Duane Ludwig
Miller defeated Ludwig via submission (armbar) at 2:31 of round 1.
* Lightweight bout: United States Joe Lauzon vs. Canada Sam Stout
Stout defeated Lauzon via unanimous decision (30-26, 30-27, 30-27).
* Catchweight (172 lb) bout: United States Dustin Hazelett vs. United Kingdom Paul Daley
Daley defeated Hazelett via KO (punches) at 2:24 of round 1.
* Light Heavyweight bout: United States Rashad Evans vs. Brazil Thiago Silva
Evans defeated Silva via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28).
* Results from Wikipedia