Monday, January 4, 2010

* Dengeki Sentai Changeman



It is really nice that old school sentai series can be found online, I was having a hardtime looking for them in the previous years and recently I found an english subbed Megaranger episodes (16 episodes) and now Dairanger which is currently has nine subbed episodes available and the movie as well. Recently I saw that Changeman episodes 1-8 is also available for download. I haven't watched them when I was a kid because only Jetman, Fiveman, Maskman, Turboranger and Bioman was released here in the Philippines back in those days.

Dengeki Sentai Changeman (Blitzkrieg Squadron Changeman) is the 9th Super Sentai created by Toei Company. Aired from February 2, 1985 to February 22, 1986. First sentai based on European mythological animals.

Click here for the episode 1 - 8 english subbed download at tvnihon!

No comments: