Sunday, March 8, 2009

* Tang Teazer's Bloggers Event at Fully Booked




My 2nd event for the day. After Playboy I went to Greenhills to get my toys at Wasabitoys then to Cash and carry to buy Gym supplements :)
I was just invited by a fellow blogger during the Playboy Presscon that there will be a blogger's event at Fully booked with Andi9 and Ketchup. So after cash and carry I went to Bonifacio High Street and went to Fully booked, friends and fellow bloggers are their. Saw Mr. RJ Ledesma and no Andi 9 was there but Lia Cruz was the host.

Event was about the Tang (Juice) newest product and also their new contest and how to kill boredom and how to experiment with different things. Some videos was also showed to us from two schools (San Sebastian and UP). Dinner was also free and had some Tang give aways after the event.

No comments: