Sunday, March 8, 2009

* TAGCOM [day 2] March 01, 2009

March 1, 2009 and another cosplay and toy event to attend called tagcom at Robinson's Place Manila. I passed watching the Game 1 of the Uaap season 71 Women's Volleyball finals.

I arrived around 1pm and there's alot of people who attended the event that includes the cosplayers, shoppers, photographers and more. I was able to buy the Go-Onger Set at wasabi toys with 50% discount so I got the 5 figures for 1k, also got a Dekabreak 12 inches figure for 300 bucks only and lastly I bought two sentai DVD at CSCentrl (Star Ranger/Go Ranger the movie and Time Ranger DVD 1). i also took photos of the cosplayers. I'm happy to see and meet my photography and cosplayer friends in the event and also to take photos of them. Alodia was also one of the judge in the cosplay competion and she had a meet and greet event at Maxcollector booth. Glad to meet her again and her sister Ashley, happy to have my E-Games calendar signed as well.


I left around 9:00pm already because I still have work at 10pm.

No comments: