Wednesday, February 9, 2011

* Open Shoot at Cainta, Rizal

02.06.11

After several months I was able to join a model shoot and this time with 4 FHM Models and with 20+ photographers at Cainta, Rizal. I just saw this open shoot posted at Facebook organized by Erp Puente. My friends are joining the shoot so I was encourage to join as well, since I don't know the location we all decided to meet at Trinoma around 10:30am and went to the location around 12:30pm. Food was provided and we are divided into 4 groups and we are group 1 so we are the one's who will shoot first.

Even though I'm still sleepless and tired I'm happy I was able to take good photos and I skipped work (lol). I got home I think 12mn. Anyways hope you would like the sample photos posted below.

Aya Alonzo (FHM Hottie of the Month for October 2010)


Joyce Quizon (FHM Hottie for the Month of May 2010)


Maricar Reyes (FHM Hottie for the Month of Feb 2010)


Aiko Baniqued (Sponsor Model - FHM Nov 2010)




No comments: