Friday, June 8, 2012

* Nike: Kobe VI - Imperial Purple

It's almost 3 years since I bought a Basketball kicks (Nike Hyperize AP) and now I've finally decided to get a new one, I wanted to buy the latest Kobe Bryant shoes (Kobe VII) but the colorway that I wanted is already out of stock and prize is a little bit expensive and I'm still saving money for a new DSLR. Me and my girlfriend went to Nike Paseo de Sta. Rosa and I've decided to buy a Kobe VI shoes. Limited size for the Blue Camo colorway so I just picked the Imperial Purple colorway. Got it from 6,9999 to 4,500. 

My review with this kicks? I can say it's very comfortable even though it's my first time to use wear low basketball kicks which I thought dangerous for my ankle. It's very light just like my Nike Hyperize AP .

No comments: