Friday, June 8, 2012

* 2012 Filoil Flying V Hanes Cup - FEU vs ADMU

After a long break for sports photography I need to warm up and prepare for the incoming UAAP 75th season this July. I wanted to take photos of the FilOil Flying V games way back but I don't have access before and now I got my access and I can take photos of the games.

I was with my girlfriend and I wasn't able to take a lot of photos of the second game between NU Bulldogs and UST Tigers where NU won. Third game is betweek defending champion the Ateneo Blue Eagles against the FEU Tammaraws. FEU has new players now and they have two tall African- American players and same line up with ADMU without Kirk Long but Ryan Buenafe is back with Kiefer Ravena, Greg Slaughter, Nico Salva and more.

It was a close game but Bringas was thrown out of the game because of thrash talking and ADMU was shooting well outside. ADMU defeated FEU and advanced to the final four against Bobby Ray Parks and the NU Bulldogs.




No comments: